The programme will last six months and a limited number of participants are being invited from across a variety of NGO and government groups.
The new Fragments of Impact initiative will explore the boundaries of using Cognitive Edge’s SenseMaker® software to work on intractable problems in uncertain, culturally- specific environments.
The initiative is focused on:
• generating fast feedback loops
• capturing data on subtle changes in attitudes, behaviors and perceptions
• bringing user-centered design methods to development work,
• implementing projects with the realities of politics and power in mind
• taking small bets and low-cost prototypes before committing large investments into multi-year projects
Partnering with UNDP in Europe and Central Asia, and building on a wide variety of projects with UNDP, GirlHub, IFAD, PRIME and others, participants will have extraordinary access to software, experts and a training programme, all while supporting current project implementation and attitude monitoring.